The Creason Funeral Home in Waterloo continues a tradition of family ownership and personal service which began around 1900. The funeral business now located at 218 West Fourth Street was first located on the corner of Market and First Streets. Gus Wagner opened the Wagner Funeral Home at this location and operated the business until it was sold to his son, Milton Wagner in 1955.
In 1972 the business was purchased by Kenneth C. Bode and operated as the Wagner-Bode Funeral Home at its present location.
Leonard DeFabio purchased the funeral home from Mr. Bode in 1985 and began operations as the DeFabio Funeral Home. Following the retirement from funeral service of Mr. DeFabio the funeral home was sold to James W. and Karen Creason on September 1, 2014 and will be known as the Creason Funeral Home.
The tradition of family ownership and personal service will continue from this location.
Creason Funeral Home - Waterloo | 218 West Fourth Street | Waterloo,
IL62298 | Tel: 1-618-939-7111 | Fax: 1-618-476-1837 | email@example.com